Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Valentines Day



I wanted to surprise Gabbi somehow and decided I would do something different to just sending roses to her office. So, I went to a local florist and organised a box of rose petals to be ready on the day. I took a couple of hours off work and picked them up on the way to seeing Gabbi for lunch. Afterwards I raced home and placed rose petals from the entrance of our unit, down the hallway and into the lounge room where there was a love heart made from petals with her wedding ring placed above it and one of our first photos together inside the heart. I then had our song playing on a loop for when she arrived home.Gabbi and Josh arrived home and she loved it. Below the heart were our cards written to one another that we later read together.

No comments: