Tuesday, May 01, 2007

NYE

One of my rare New Years Eve's off work. Probably the first in about 6 years. Gabbi and I spent a few weeks before deciding what we were going to do for it. We looked at house parties, restaurant parties, nightclub parties, watching fireworks, just going out and seeing where the night took us.... so we ended up doing the best thing out of all and have a house party at home with just the two of us.

Our first NYE together and I couldn't think of anything better to do on it. I had to work for a few hours in the afternoon and early evening whilst Gabbi looked after all the food (she is amazing with creating the best dishes I have ever tasted) and when I came home I was her private barman. We ate, drank and danced together having a great night until....... I fell asleep on the lounge before midnight. I couldn't believe it. All I wanted was to rest a little before the countdown to midnight and I woke up after midnight.....

No comments: