Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My 32nd Birthday

February 20th..... I woke with my beautiful fiance next to me and a huge smile on my face knowing how lucky I was to have met her and how fate guided us to each other that night back in July which seemed years and years ago by now. She gave me my birthday presents and had a surprise dinner location planned for that night. That day whilst at work a delivery of balloons came for me. I presumed they were for a function so I took them and then realised they were addressed to me. WOW!!!! what a surprise, so I put them up in my office and everyone commented on how lucky I was. We drove into Surry Hills and I didn't have a clue where we were going to end up. Gabbi had booked dinner for the two of us at 'Tabou'. A french restaurant where we sat in the front window and just gazed into each others eyes.

We were so into the french moment that we started discussing changing our honeymoon plans to travel to Italy and Paris as we thought why not? If not now when would we be able to get another chance... The food was fantastic and didn't skimp on the servings which was great as I love to eat. We enjoyed 3 courses and a bottle of french wine before heading home for the night still dreaming of a trip to Europe. Over the next week we contemplated it but then decided it was too rushed and so close to the wedding to plan it all properly.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Happy birthday! It sounds like you two had an amazing time together!